Abstracts on the following scientific topics are invited:
- Design, synthesis and characterization of molecularly imprinted polymers
- Nanomaterials, nano- and micro-fabrication
- Molecular imprinting for biomacromolecules, viruses and cells
- Affinity separation, catalysis, chemical sensing, bioimaging
- Controlled delivery, synthesis and crystalization
- New and emerging applications
Submit your abstracts before February 15, 2016. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific advisory board. Oral and poster presentations will be selected based on the scientific content of the abstract.
Abstract in Microsoft Word format should be submitted as an email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For abstract preparation and submission, please follow the instructions provided in the Abstract Template.